Windows Active Directory Engineer – 6 Months
Our client looking for engineer for a staff augmentation engagement for 6 months. During this support period, the engineer will work as requested and instructed to handle any questions, configurations, documentation, implementation, support and day-to-day issues with Customer’s environment relative to their Windows Server Active Directory and Active Directory Federated Services .
- Assist in performing active directory domain services and/or role discovery
- Document & review current domain services and roles
- Document Microsoft best practices for domain services and roles upgrades according to most recently published documentation
- Assist on processing and performing upgrades for Server OS and Active Directory Domain Services (and possible collapsing and decommission 13 domains per customer goals) according to findings
- Support for application testing during the Active Directory Domain Services and Functional Level upgrades.
- Assist in reviewing and deployment for the enablement of migration to consistent tools and monitoring pre and post upgrades
- Assisting in reviewing Microsoft best practice regarding domain level-based administrators and enterprise administrator roles and responsibilities for CORP level domain and associated child domains (pre-existing and resultant domains after domain collapses have been performed)
- Support is confined to existing estate – new domains added to, or old domains removed from, the estate due to further mergers, acquisitions, or divestments are excluded
- Assist with planning and deployment of Active Domain Directory Domain Services for hosting services in regional DMZ environment(s)
- Assist with discovery of requirements in deploying Active Directory Domain Services for DMZ based services to be hosted
Revisit Microsoft best practices for deployments and review with customer prior to build out
- Assist customer during build out of services
- Support of application teams to remediate and re-platform applications into strategic domains
- At least 2-3 year’s technical experience supporting large enterprise Active Directory environments.
- Relevant industry or tertiary qualifications
- Strong and proven skills in Active Directory Administration
- Strong skills with Windows Server in a business environment
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 Exchange Online
- Office 2010/2016
- Scripting skills
Suitable candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org